Upland Unified School District has partnered with Peachjar to provide digital distribution of important school and community information directly to parents. This new platform will improve communication regarding community events.
INFORMATION FOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Rather than emailing your flyers to site principals or the district office for approval and distribution, community organizations who wish to distribute flyers can now do so through Peachjar. To send your flyer, follow these steps:
- Visit the Peachjar page to create your own account.
- Click “Sign Up”
- Click “Join” under Community Organization and create your account.
- The flyer will be automatically submitted to UUSD for review and approval.
- Flyer reviews and approvals will occur only on Fridays while school is in session. No flyer approvals during school vacation/breaks.
- Please request a Friday flyer distribution when uploading your flyer via Peachjar.
- Organizations will be notified, through the flyer distribution system (Peachjar), if their flyer was approved, denied or if additional information is required. If approved, the options for flyer distribution are:
- The flyer may be posted electronically to selected school websites, free of charge.
- The flyer may also be emailed to students, parents, staff, and community members who have registered to receive flyers.
- All families with a valid email address on file will have access to Peachjar flyers when part of the target audience.
GUIDELINES FOR PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS, SCHOOLS, AND DISTRICT
UUSD reserves the right to deny the posting and/or distribution of any flyer.
All flyers should:
- Adhere to all Upland Board of Education policies - (i.e. Advertising and Promotion - Policy 1325 AR)
- The following disclaimer will automatically be added to every flyer:
“Upland Unified School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The District accepts no liability or responsibility for the program/activity. The distribution or display of this material is provided as a community service.”
- Be educational in nature and serve the district's partners consisting of students, parents, guardians, families, and the community.
- Be age-appropriate for TK–12 students.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Be in PDF format no larger than 50 MB in file size.
Flyer should not:
- Promote a particular political candidate, party, or ballot.
- Position the district on a side of a controversial issue.
- Contain sales-driven advertising language that simply promotes an individual, agency, and/or organization.
Organizations or individuals that engage in violations of the flyer guidelines may be banned from future distribution of promotional and/or informational materials.