Skip To Main Content

Mobile Close (don't delete it)


Mobile Utility

Header Holder ( No sticky)

Header right

Header Utility

Enroll Button

Mobile Trigger ( Don't delet it )

Sticky Header

Mobile Trigger ( Don't delet it )

Landing Nav


Payment Information and Forms

Cal Fresh application button

The COVID-19 pandemic has hurt many families in our community. If you have
recently lost income, you may be eligible for CalFresh. CalFresh benefits are uploaded
to an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card and can be used to purchase food at
places like grocery stores and farmers markets. Applying for CalFresh is confidential.
Apply at or call 2-1-1.

La pandemia de COVID -19 afectó a muchas familias en nuestra comunidad. Si perdió
ingresos recientemente, puede que cualifique para CalFresh. Todos los beneficios de
CalFresh se cargan en una tarjeta de Transferencia Electrónica de Beneficios (EBT) que se
puede usar en lugares como supermercados y mercados de agricultores. La solicitud de
CalFresh es confidencial. Solicítela en o llamando al 2-1-1.