Educational Technology and Assessment
As the 21st-century learning environment advances, technology is transforming the way teachers teach and students learn. To support this new paradigm, UUSD's Educational Technology and Assessment Department provides professional development and resources to enrich instruction and integrate technology into the classroom so that students have a richer, more engaging learning experience. Our staff collaborates with many internal and external partners to develop programs, workshops, and materials that increase student learning and achievement. This intensive support and effective use of technology expands our ability to engage students in authentic learning experiences that promote 21st-century readiness.
Our team also coordinates all testing programs (K-12), including the state CAASPP program, physical fitness, NAEP, CELDT, GATE testing, and district-created benchmark exams. Our department also generates test-related data for school sites to analyze student progress and program effectiveness through the use of Illuminate Education™.
Please take a few moments to review some additional materials that support our Educational Technology and Assessment Department.
You may view your student's test results from the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
These guides will explain your child’s score report and provide additional resources to help you understand his/her scores.
- Understanding Your Student Score Report Grade 3
- Understanding Your Student Score Report Grade 4, 6 & 7
- Understanding Your Student Score Report Grade 5 & 8
- Understanding Your Student Score Report Grade 10 Science
- Understanding Your Student Score Report Grade 11
- Como interpretar el reporte de puntuaciones de su estudiante Grado 3
- Como interpretar el reporte de puntuaciones de su estudiante Grados 4, 6, y 7
- Como interpretar el reporte de puntuaciones de su estudiante Grados 5 y 8
- Como interpretar el reporte de puntuaciones de su estudiante Grado 10 Ciencias
- Como interpretar el reporte de puntuaciones de su estudiante Grado 11
New California Dashboard Information
Beginning March 15, the California Department of Education is field testing a new website designed to help families access important information about K–12 districts and schools. Called the California School Dashboard, the site features easy-to-read reports on multiple measures of school success, including test scores, graduation rates, English-Learner progress and suspension rates. We encourage you to visit our New California Dashboard Information page to learn more.